Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old Friends

The other day I was walking to the camera shop in Downtown Seattle when an old high school buddy pinged me on my cell phone. "Dude, where are you"?

It turns out that we were just a few blocks away from each other. We hooked up for beersks and lunch when another high school buddy called. He was downtown as well--It was the first time I was with my two best friends from high school in 10 years.

The last time we all got together for beers was during our senior year before a football game. We were subsequently caught by the school disciplinarian and suspended for 1 week!

Brido the extrovert hasn't changed a bit. Sloth man, the introvert hasn't changed either. Can ya guess who is who?



1 comment:

  1. Hi gregg, I'm Silvana de Sao Paulo, Brazil. Remember me? I found you on the Internet and decided to write you an e-mail, hope you can answer it soon. Kiss

    ReplyDelete